Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My New Second Cousin Camden and Cyber Monday Madness



Hey all. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. We are doing ok here. We have been having some snow fun...not. It's cooooold outside lol. The picture above is of my cousin Camden. He is a cutie for sure. I diapered his dad as an infant so now I am feeling a bit oooooooold lol. I have always felt and been told I am more like an aunt to him so I guess that makes me a great aunt now LOL. I hope to get a picture of my new niece this week and can post that also. I also hope to meet Camden around Christmas as they live in Las Vegas and that is a bit far to go lol. The family doesn't seem to get together like they use to. I miss the old days lol.

Well I made it through Cyber Monday hehe. It was fun and I spend most of my time online browsing and purchasing. I helped a friend of mine get a nintendo ds for her daughters birthday that is 10 days before Christmas. Looking for just the right deal is fun but after awhile it can drive you insane lol. It seemed like everyone had some sort of sale going on. I was everywhere and my computer would freeze up here and there grrrr. So in the end I had ordered gifts from about four places. I'm not done yet and have to place an order next week. Also, next Friday I am the driver and my friend is the runner lol. No we are not robbing a bank lol. We are going to the mall..guess that does feel like we are being robbed LOL. Okok I am goofy this evening. Well I make sure she doesn't walk a mile to park and she helps me out by picking up a few things for me.. it works out lol.

Ok well I will close this for now. Take care all and have a great week.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Glad you made it through cyber monday! I love shopping but I'm not much into the internet shopping. I'm more like the good ole go to the mall girl. : ) Have a happy Wednesday.

Alice said...

Hi Kris. I shop online for a few certain items occasionally. It's much better than walking all over the place in stores for me :).......

swmpgrly said...

that Baby is sooo beautiful